Mahavir Hi-Tech Hospital
Dermatology is the branch of medicine dealing with the skin. It is a speciality with both medical and surgical aspects. A dermatologist is a specialist medical doctor who manages diseases related to skin, hair, nails, and some cosmetic problems.
Smooth and glowing skin is what every person dreams of. A good skin has the ability to increase confidence and outer beauty.
Mahavir Hi-Tech is among leading dermatology hospital which focuses to deliver the highest quality of treatment to the patients with skin diseases.
Our hospital excels at diagnosing and curing disorders affecting your skin, hair and nails.
The hospital is equipped to provide skin care using the most advanced technology in lasers. The Dermatology department has vast team of specialized dermatologists in Patna who provide extraordinary results. Our dermatologists are highly skilled and the expert staffs provide the best care to the patients. Our skin specialists are experts of international and national repute who ensures that your appearance is always flawless and presentable.
We have fully equipped labs with best dermatologists in Patna who utilize advanced surgical productive techniques for ailment of a wide range of skin conditions, skin cancer and other dermatological problems. The group of dedicated staffs, and wide range of expertise has helped us in becoming the best dermatology hospital in Patna.
Treatment provided by Mahavir Hi-tech:
- Acne treatments – Acne medications reduce oil production and swelling or treats bacterial infection in order to reduce acne.
- Laser hair reduction – If you feel shaving, tweezing, or waxing to remove unwanted hair tiring, laser hair removal is an option worth trying. Laser hair removal is commonly practiced cosmetic procedure. In this highly concentrated light is focused into hair follicles. Pigment in the follicles absorbs the light destroying the hair.
- Acne scar treatment– Acne can leave various types of scars but the good thing is that it can be treated. We provide the treatment of these scars.
- Pigmentation removal – Hyperpigmentation is a common skin condition which can be treated through lightning creams, face acids, retinoids, chemical peel laser peel, IPL, etc.
- Sublative rejuvenation – It is treatment that provides a more youthful face by smoothing wrinkles and boosting collagen production,
- Botox & fillers – Both are cosmetic treatment given through injection. Botox helps in minimizing the appearance of lines and wrinkles that appears as one ages or through facial expressions. Dermal fillers have ingredients that add flufiness to areas that have thinned due to aging.
- Treatment of autoimmune skin disorders – Disorders that we treat under this are Blistering diseases, Dermatomyostisis, Impetigo, Lupus, Scleroderma, and Vasculitis.
- Vitiligo– Vitiligo is a condition where pale white patches are formed on the skin. The cause is lack of melanin, which is the skin pigment. Vitiligo can affect any area of skin, but usually happens on the face, neck and hands, and in skin creases.
- Skin eczema – Itching in skin that turns red from time to time is the symptom of skin eczema.
- Redness of the skin- Erythema– It is redness of the skin or mucous membranes, which is caused due to increased blood flow in superficial capillaries. It can occur along with any skin injury, infection, or inflammation.
Technologies used in the treatment
• Imaging Techniques used in diagnosis – This technique is used in dermatology to record visual images
• Digital Image Analysis for Diagnosis of Skin Tumours – EMR software has contributed to proper management for improved data handling of computerized system.
• Enhanced AI-powered clinical support tools – Some software are equipped with AI features, such as DermEngine, that can assist in large scale image analysis such as full body imaging.
• Laser Photo Rejuvenation- This technique is used to remove sun tan. It targets melanin in dark spots and removes them.
• Fraxel Laser- Helpful in wrinkle removal, treatment of crow’s feet, sun damage removal and overall skin rejuvenation. There is a drawback that initially you will look like having sunburn, but after few days your skin will look 10 years younger, tighter and completely fresh.
• Laser hair-removal – Laser technology is also helpful in hair removal. Some laser removal permanently restricts hair growth.
Mahavir being one of the best hospitals in Patna excels at diagnosing and treating conditions affecting your skin, hair and nails.
Our medical team has experience in diagnosing complex skin diseases and also research for needed therapies to provide you with the best of care and treatments.