Mahavir Hi-Tech Hospital
Best Gastroenterologist in Patna
Best Gastroenterologist in Patna General surgery focuses on abdominal organs including gallbladder, esophagus, appendix, stomach, bile ducts, colon, small bowel and liver etc. the department of general surgery at Mahavir hi-tech hospital includes Best Gastroenterologist in Patna experts specialised in general and minimally invasive surgery.
Our team of experts with broad clinical practice, extensive resources and advanced technology offers each and every patient high quality care. Mahavir hi-tech hospital has some of the best general surgeon in Patna who also deals with the conditions like peripheral vascular surgery, skin, breasts and hernias etc.
General surgery department includes both pre-surgical and post-operative treatment. This ensures complete wellness and safety of the patients and make certain the patient recovers speedily. The department of general surgery at Mahavir hi-tech hospital provides its patients with cutting-edge surgical care. Wide variety of treatments in the field of gynaecology, urology and gastroenterology are dependent on the laparoscopic surgery that is a general surgery.
What is included in General Surgery?
The general surgery includes the treatments of:
- Aliment tract
- Breast, skin and soft tissue
- Abdomen and its contents
- Endocrine system
Moreover general surgeons have knowledge of surgical critical care, surgical oncology and trauma. Despite the term ‘general’, the general surgeons are highly skilled who typically operate on the abdominal issues which include appendicitis, gallbladder surgeries, hernias, intestinal issues and stomach. General surgery is not limited to the abdomen only, general surgeons at Mahavir hi-tech has specialization in various fields such as burns or cancer.
The sub-specialties inside general surgery include:
- Breast surgery – Our general surgeon assess symptoms in the breast and breast cancer surgery
- Endocrine surgery – it is a treatment for thyroid and other endocrine glands
- Upper gastrointestinal – this includes the stomach, oesophagus, pancreas and liver.
- Lower gastrointestinal – for the treatment involving rectum, colon, anal canal and cancer of the bowel.
- Transplant surgery – hepatic (liver), pancreatic transplantation, renal (kidney)
The department of general surgery in Mahavir hi-tech hospital has also specialized in Laparoscopic surgeries. Laparoscopic surgery is also commonly known as key-hole surgery or minimally invasive surgery. Our general surgeons use such advanced techniques which helps in speedy recovery of the patients. Minimum amount of tissue damage and minimal blood loss decreases the chances of developing any sort of infection, so the patients treated by our top surgeons in Patna have improved chances of fast recovery and minimal discomfort.
The general surgery team at Mahavir hi-tech hospital has its expertise in providing complete patient safety and smooth recovery by using all the latest surgical techniques.
Common Procedures/ Interventions
- Breast Surgery
- Esophageal Surgery
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- Gastroenterology Procedures
- Hernia Repair
- Gallbladder Removal
- Thyroid Removal
- Varicose Vein Removal
- Spleen Removal
- Wound Repair
When to visit a general surgeon?
Patients can consult the general surgery department of Mahavir hi-tech hospital under a wide variety of circumstances.
- Persistent high fever
- Lost weight suddenly
- Bad case of cold
- Shortness in breadth
- Skin issues
- Joint pain & Osteoarthritis
- Experience severe abdominal, pelvic and chest pain
- Having a concussion
- Developed unexpected symptom post procedure or new medication
- Back problem
- Cholesterol issue
- High blood pressure
- Anxiety, depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Headaches & Migraines
When you visit a general surgeon, you will be evaluated and made sure the surgery is the correct way to go for you. You will be prepared with the operation details, whether any test is required or you need to take or stop taking any medication. You might need to stop eating or drinking before the procedure.
The department of general surgery at Mahavir hi-tech hospital offers wide range of procedures and treatment like:
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery for spleen, hernia, gall bladder, cancer etc
- Biliary tract disease and Pancreatitis, colonoscopy
- Liver cyst treatment
- Treatment for Biopsy Lymph Nodes
- Minimal invasive surgery
- Major gastro- intestinal procedure
- Paedriatric & neonatal surgery
- Oncosurgery for cancer of breast, thyroid, stomach, colon, gall bladder etc
- Appendix treatment, hernia treatment, gall bladder removals, biliary disease treatment
- Neurosurgical procedures
- Gastric bypass surgery
- GI Surgery & Laparoscopic Surgery
The general surgery is a wide field with a holistic view of the surgical ailments. Mahavir hi-tech general surgery department in Patna is fully developed technically equipped department. The facilities are of top-notch standards and the surgeons are well qualified and experienced with a great team of diagnosticians and medical health professionals.
The team here comprising of highly experienced surgeons, trained nurses and medical staff are capable of handling even the most complicated cases. We are one of a kind hospital offering you 24×7 emergency care.