Mahavir Hi-Tech Hospital
Gynecology & Obstetrics
Mahavir Hi-tech hospital has a team of experienced gynecologist in Patna who provide medical and surgical treatment for different gynecological problems like Menstrual Abnormalities, Infertility, Prolapsed Uterus, Fibroids, other tumors of the Uterus and Ovaries.
Gynecology department also has well developed rules and regulation for teenage menstrual cycle issues, counseling support and any vaginal disorder.
Mahavir Hi-tech is a specialized Gynecology Hospital in Patna.The hospital provides medical and surgical treatment for different gynecological problems like Menstrual Abnormalities, Infertility, Prolapsed Uterus, Fibroids, other tumors of the Uterus and Ovaries.
Our team Best Gynecologists in Patna use a range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Some of the procedures that are followed in hospital used in gynecology include: –
- Removal of the uterus or Hysterectomy.
- Ovary separation.
- Fallopian tubes elimination during surgery.
- Taking out cone biopsies from the uterus inner wall, if womb cancer is suspected.
- Colposcopy and hysteroscopy, procedure used when the insides of the uterus needs to be viewed using endoscope (instruments).
- Taking out biopsy or tissue samples from the cervix, if cancer is suspected.
- Taking routine Pap smears from the cervix for treatment of cervix cancer.
- Ultrasound of the reproductive organs.
- Laparoscopy or visualizing the inner abdominal organs of the female reproductive system and diagnosis and removal of cysts and infections from the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Extraction of uterus fibroids.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections.
- Diagnosis and treatment of urinary issues.
- Menstruation problem treatment like absence, heavy bleeding, irregular or no-onset of menstruation etc.
- Diagnosis and treatment of cancers of cervix, vagina, vulva, uterus or ovary with the help of a team of physicians and surgeons including an oncologist or cancer specialist.
When you should visit Mahavir Hi-Tech Hospital:
Our gynecologists will exam your reproductive system, externally as well as internally.
They’ll examine your breasts, vulva, internal pelvic region, etc. If our gynecologist diagnoses you with a medical abnormality, they may provide you treatment or refer you to a specialist.
Here we understand the issues women has to face and try to provide with best care possible through the panel of best gynecologist in Patna.