Mahavir Hi-Tech Hospital
Pediatrics is the branch of medicine that involves the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents. ). A doctor who specializes in this area is known as a pediatrician, or paediatrician. Pediatricians work in hospitals and children’s hospitals.
Mahavir Hi- Tech hospital has one of the best child care department in the hospital. Paediatrics is the department which needs matchless expertise and skills that our top paediatrics provides as they have to deal with infants and children.
Being the best child hospital in Patna we know that very infant and child has different character, needs in terms of physical as well as mental state, therefore Mahavir Hi-Tech hospital offers its
expertise and experience to provide your infant or children the right and effective treatment in India.
Our top pediatrics recommends people should be under paediatric care through the age of 21.
What our Pediatrician Do?
The pediatrician will see your children every year for annual check-ups.
You should call your pediatrician whenever your children are sick.
In caring for your child, a pediatrician will:
- Offer advices to prevent illness and injuries.
- Provide early and appropriate treatment of acute illness to stop its progression.
- Provide treatment for life-threatening childhood scenario requiring intensive care.
- Do physical exams
- Give your child recommended immunizations.
- Make sure your child is fulfilling developmental milestones in growth, behaviour, and skills
- Diagnose and treat your children’s illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health problems
- Update you with the health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs
- Solve your queries about your children’s growth and development
Why Do You Require a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician can be a very much helpful in proper growth and health of your children. Here are some reasons to choose a pediatrician:
- Pediatricians are specialized in the physical, emotional, and behavioral needs of children and they can help with any type of problem a child is facing.
- When your child is going through physical or mental illness.
- Regular check-up of a new born.
- Vaccination purpose.
- Any mental pressure or issues regarding any trauma.
Some of the diseases that are common in children are:-
1. Sore Throat
2. Ear Pain
3. Urinary Tract Infection
4. Skin Infection
8. Common Cold
9. Bacterial Sinusitis
We know when it comes to a child accurate evaluation, diagnosis and treatment are very important to get the best results so that they have a healthy future.
We provide you with best pediatrician in Patna as we know that the health of a parent’s child is the most important issue for them.
Our department has all the equipment and facilities that is needed in the child care hospitals.