Mahavir Hi-Tech Hospital
Mahavir Hi- tech provides the best infertility doctors in Patna. Over the years, the medical facility has been providing a comprehensive solutions and best in class medical facilities to manage reproductive issues and preserve fertility.
The multi-disciplinary approach of this hospital has been remarked as one of finest in the healthcare organization of Patna.
There are a lot of challenges in the treatment of infertility; therefore, you need infertility & IVF experts.
Infertility is the phenomenon in which a woman is not being able to become pregnant even after years of trying. The scenario in which a woman gets pregnant but keeps on having miscarriages or stillbirths is also considered as infertility. Infertility is common, which can be traced to the woman or man. It can be because of both partners or no cause can be found.
Reasons of infertility
There can be various reasons for infertility and it doesn’t always solely depend on the female partner.
Due to Female partner
- Ovulation problems– Ovulation problem is caused due to polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), thyroid problems – both an overactive thyroid glandand an underactive thyroid gland can prevent ovulation, premature ovarian failure.
- Surgery – Pelvic surgery can damage the fallopian tubes (tube that links the ovaries to the womb). Sometimes Cervical surgery can also cause scarring or shorten the cervix.
- Problems in Cervical mucus – While ovulation, mucus in cervix contracts so sperm can swim through it more easily. Problem with the mucus can make it harder to conceive.
- Fibroids– Extra muscles growth called fibroids in or around the womb can cause difficulty in fertility. In some scenario, they might restrict a fertilized egg from attaching itself to the womb, or they may even block a fallopian tube.
- Endometriosis– The condition where small pieces of the womb lining (the endometrium) starts to grow in ovaries, damaging the ovaries or fallopian tubes and lead to fertility problems.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease– Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is sexually transmitted infection in upper female genital tract. It can damage and scar the fallopian tubes.
- Medicines and drugs – The side effects of some medicines and drugs is to affect your fertility. Some drugs are NSAIDs, chemotherapy, neuroleptic medicines, spironolactone, etc.
Due to male Partner
- Semen and sperm– The reason for bad semen could be low sperm count or no sperm at all, sperm that are not moving properly, abnormal sperm.
- Testicles– Damage in testicles can seriously affect the quality of semen as it is responsible for production and storeage of sperm.
- Ejaculation disorders – problem ejaculating can also lead to infertility
- Hypogonadism– Hypogonadism is production of low level of testosterone. Causes can be a tumour, taking illegal drugs, or Klinefelter syndrome.
- Medicines and drugs – Some of the medicines can sometimes cause infertility problems. These include sulfasalazine, anabolic steroids, chemotherapy, herbal remedies,
This case happens when no reason can be identified in either partner.
Infertility treatment by IVF process
IVF is also known as test tube baby. The infertility specialists of the Hospital are make your dream of having a child possible through IVF, in which females eggs are fertilized using husband’s sperms in lab.
Once the embryo grows to certain size they are transferred in the mother’s uterus.
Other treatments provided by Mahavir Hi-Tech Hospital
Treatment for men
- Improving lifestyle – Changing lifestyle and certain behaviors can enhance the chances for pregnancy.
- Medications – certain medicine may increase sperm count and chances for achieving a successful pregnancy.
- Surgery – In some cases, surgery might enable a reverse of sperm blockage and restore fertility.
- Sperm retrieval. These techniques are used when ejaculation is an issue or when no sperm is there in the ejaculated fluid.
Treatment for women
- Stimulating ovulation with fertility drugs. Fertility drugs are significant option for women who face infertility due to ovulation disorders.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI).During IUI, healthy sperms are inserted directly in the uterus near the time ovary releases one or more eggs to be fertilized.
- Surgery to restore fertility – Surgery can be performed to restore fertility.
Mahavir Hi-Tech is one of the best hospitals in Patna to cure infertility as we know the happiness a child could provide to entire family.
We provide mandatory care and treatment required during the whole pregnancy. You deserve the fortune of having a child and we can give you that.