Mahavir Hi-Tech Hospital
Neuro hospital in Patna
Mahavir Hi-Tech goal is to bring best healthcare facilities within the reach of every individual. Our Hospital has one of the best neurosurgeons in Patna. Neurologist that is backed by modern technologies and state of the art infrastructure makes best neuro hospital in Patna.
Furthermore our medical team consist of best neurology doctor, rehabilitation specialists, nurses and other professional healthcare that are trained to use unique procedure in the treatment of many condition such as dementia, epilepsy, brain tumor and brain damage.
Method of Neurology Treatment
As we know that Neurology is basically the branch of medicine which deals with the function, disorders and anatomy of nervous system. Nervous system controls the overall function of our body including vital organ and reflex movement. It receives the information and sends proper response to the brain. Nerves follow the path called synapses. It is basically communicative process between nerves conducted by electrical charges and some chemical in the brain.
However when our brain and nervous system don’t function properly then some medical surgeries and treatment are required to improve their functioning.
Types of Neurosurgery Performed in Our Hospital
Mahavir Hi-Tech is offering various types of neurosurgery by best neurology doctors in Patna. Neurosurgery can be broadly classified as follows:
- Neurovascular Surgery– This surgery focuses on tumors of the brain and the spinal cord.
- Neurosurgery: It focuses on neurological problem like narrowing of blood vessels in the brain.
- Neuro Oncology– This is a surgery which focuses on tumours of the brain and the spinal cord.
- Spinal Surgery– This surgery helps in the proper functioning of spinal cord.
What makes us the most preferable Neuro hospital in Patna?
Mahavir Hi- Tech provides best neurology doctors for the diagnosis of diseases in patients. Neurosurgeon prescribes tests to study the neurological problem more closely and confirm the need for surgery.
The most common prescribed tests for neurological problem are:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – This test is used to diagnose internal structure of the brain by obtaining the image of its internal organ and give valuable information about the blood flow and deposition of mineral in the brain.
- Blood tests– Neurosurgeons use blood tests to look for the presence of toxic substances in the body.
Our experienced neurology doctor will guide you throughout the entire procedure of neuro surgery. You will need to inform the doctor about any previous medication you are taking before starting the treatments.
Neurosurgery maybe a required treatment for various diseases such as tumors, injuries, injuries, nerve damage, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, stroke and other cerevascular problem like aneurysms and blood clots.
Mahavir Hi-Tech offers unique neurological health facilities in Patna. Our goal is to improve the life of as many patients as possible and provide them with appropriate medical advice.